Capital grants programme enhancements have been made in recognition of the constraints faced by many businesses at present.
They include the ability for the Supply Chain North East scheme to make payments at the start of a project. SMEs can also access up to 60% in grants (increased from a cap of 40%) towards stalled pipeline projects due to COVID-19 or activities aimed at developing the supply chain.
Critically, grants up to 80% are available for organisations which can potentially support supply chain needs relating to the health and social care sectors, for example in the provision of PPE, respirators and other products. The funding has been made available from Government’s Local Growth Fund via the North East LEP.
If your company is:
- Based in County Durham, Northumberland or Tyne & Wear
- Employs between 1 & 249 Staff
- Looking to use external expertise to assist with business improvement or,
- Planning to invest in equipment to enable business growth and diversification
- Depending on eligibility you may be entitled to up to 80% grant support.
To register an interest please follow this link and complete the grant application form.